Selasa, 27 Maret 2012

ANNYEONGHASEYO :)


assalamu'alaikum, ^^

Finally, I decided to create a blog. hehee
I am Sulastri, my family calls me "Wiwie", in college I was called Cuwwie. why do I have a lot of nick name? don't asked me. maybe because I have "short" fullname. hehehe
I am a student of dentistry faculty in Hasanuddin University. And I have alot of dreams that I was hanging 5cm in front of my forehead. fighting!!! ^___^

I hope this blog can be a quality trash for all in my mind.
enjoy :D

5 komentar:

  1. Acciehhhh. Hahahhaaaa..follow blogku juga kk :)

    Ahhhhh senangku ada kcuw <3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahahaha sudah syg.. :D
      akhirnya yahh.. agak rempong ini designnya. nda ngerti ka. ajar pii cantik :D

      Hapus
    2. Iya kk nnti dikmpus hihi:) nnti ku followbacki kak. Kasi munculmi dlu semua gadget,ol lewat hpja haha ‾⌣‾♉

      Hapus